A2B That’s me!
Get to know our highly qualified team and management. Would you like to know what the motivation was to start the company or which car Mrs. Richartz drives private? Today you will find 10 interesting facts about the managing director of A2B | mobility in motion.
- When did you establish A2B | mobility in motion?
The Founding year is 2005, the real start was in March 2006.
- Why did you choose the chauffeur industry?
As a young Mother I walked with a twin buggie and my dog through the English Garden. The way home was not possible because of a subway disturbance all trains were cancelled. It was still early in the afternoon, so I went a bit further into the city center of Munich to catch a taxi. I could not believe it – not one single taxi stopped, although a lot of empty taxis passed me. They just looked away. Then the idea came to me, if I ever want to do something special, then I found a company, where people come safely and comfortably from A to B.
After a longer parental leave phase and personal changes, this idea came back to me and I founded A2B | mobility in motion.
- What makes A2B | mobility in motion Chauffeur and Limousines so special and what distinguishes you from the competition?
A2B is not a regular car hire or rental service, we offer our customers a extensive service – we see ourselves as butler in the vehicle.
- How can we imagine a typical working day?
From 07:00AM I answer Emails from countries of other time zones and try to have read all the news from the industry by 10:00AM. Then meetings, phone calls, answer questions of the employees. Lunch with my children. In the afternoon, find peace for acquisition talks – From 17:00PM I try to finish the work to make it out of the office by 20:00PM.
- What inspires you most about your work?
Every day is new and different.
- Which car do you drive privately?
- Which memories associated with your work do you value the most?
That I could learn about foreign cultures. I value them a lot.
- What do you always take with you when traveling?
Several charging cables because I always forget one in the hotel.
All trade magazines, which I have not yet read and bring back unread.
And always a photo of my children.
- Where do you see the trends in the chauffeur industry?
The chauffeur will transform to the personnel travel assistant. The chauffeur will take care of hotel bookings, get concert tickets, print presentations, etc. New technologies, like Amazon Alexa will help.
- Your favorite wise saying?
“Change only takes place through action, not through meditation and prayer alone.” Dalai Lama